Construction Law and Natural Environment Protection
The lifetime of a real property is immanently connected with obtaining of various kinds of administrative decisions and conclusion of agreements for performance of specific construction works. Being a law firm specialised in commercial properties service we advise our Clients in respect of construction contracts and administrative proceedings, at all stages of investment performance. Advisory in the process of obtaining of building permits, their amendments and transfers, or legal assistance in matters concerning environment use, including permits required by the Water Law Act can be listed as examples of typical matters we deal with. In respect of agreements concerning the construction process we advise in particular at negotiations and conclusion of the following agreements:
- agreements with contractors, including with the general contractor;
- designers (architects) agreements;
- investment substitution and project management agreements;
- construction supervision agreements;
- agreements with road managers;
- agreements with utilities suppliers.